Saturday, June 29, 2013

A Note

First I would like to thank both Nasreen Rehmat and Val at Parfumerie Nasreen for all of the very generous and wonderful samples that they have graciously supplied me with. Not to mention years of the best service and conversations about parfum.

Without Nasreen I may never have known about the House of Amouge (one of my favorite parfum houses) and I would not have had the chance to also fall in love with two new houses. Arquiste and Mona di Orio.

As I take that wonderful olfactory journey while sampling the many parfums, I find myself challenged to open up my nose more and more with each little vial, refining my ability to identify every note within these compositions. Of course there are description for most online in the way of what the house sees in their mind as they inhale these wonderful creations of theirs but, I have my own to add from time to time and so will you. Our olfactory sense is an amazing one. I could write an entire post about that just by itself. I will spare everyone that for now but look to find it here eventually because I believe that it is very important.




No comments:

Post a Comment