Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Attar Tribute

Amouage

Notes: Frankincense (Omani Silver), Saffron, Jasmine, Taifi Rose, Leather, Tobacco, Cedarwood, Patchouli, Vetyver

Launched: 2009

 "I am Queen Nefertari of Egypt and have just received the most precious of gifts from the Omani Empire. It is a small white box, the home of a beautiful crystal bottle. Contained within this bottle is the most precious parfum in the world and entirely royal. It graces my course over marble floors amid the marble columns of my palace. I am completely a Queen."

Dreaming aside, Attar Tribute is heavenly and positively regal! If you are someone who has been reading this blog, then it is no secret that I love a well done rose. The damask rose being my favorite, now has competition. The Taifi Rose! The Taifi Rose is from Taif, one of the oldest cities in the world. Taif is located in the western part of Saudi Arabia and situated on the eastern area of Al-Sarawat Mountains. It is known as the summer capital of Saudi Arabia, as people escape the summer heat and flock to this cool, lush city which offers beautiful scenery in a relaxed atmosphere.

My beloved Omani silver Frankincense is the one note I look forward to and expect in all of my Amouage Parfums and is very precious to me. Each and every note of this beautiful ruby of a parfum warms harmoniously on my skin. Spicy Saffron, the warmth of Leather, tabacco, fresh woody cedarwood, earthy patchouli and fresh vetyver. I am in complete awe. I don't know what I would say to the House of Amouage except: Thank You from the depths of my heart for this creation.

I am very grateful to Nasreen for these precious golden drops.



No comments:

Post a Comment