Saturday, July 13, 2013

M. Micallef Jewel for Her


Martine Micallef 
Nose: Jean Claude Astier
The Jewel Collection
Eau de Parfum

Winter Fragrance: Spicy, woody

Top Notes: Coriander, Cardamom, Bergamote 
Heart Notes: Ylang-Ylang, Jasmine, Rose
Base Notes: Vanilla, Musk, Patchouli

This is an elegant winter fragrance warm and glittering. A fine cashmere or soft wool coat for your senses. Rich and opulent from the top notes to the base notes. Momentarily it was reminiscent of a fragrance I once knew, but upon consideration, Jewel for her is by far better done. However, curious as I was, I looked up the suspected twin to make a fast comparison of fragrance notes only to find three in common. The olfactory senses are odd that way. At this point this fragrance had come into its fullness: spicy and oh so smooth. My rush to compare the two was something that made me laugh out loud at how silly an idea it was that I had on a repeat of something I had worn many years ago, especially since it lacked the prominent orange note the other one had had. Jewel for Her definitely has my vote as one of the best cooler to cold weather fragrances. Guaranteed you will feel classy, yet snug and warm in your new addition for cooler weather. A warm, spicy and glittering jewel!

May be purchased at Parfumerie Nasreen.

3.3oz/100ml
$245.00






No comments:

Post a Comment