Saturday, July 13, 2013

Mon Parfum

Martine Micallef
Eau de Parfum

Floral, Gourmand

Top Notes: Tangerine, Orange Blossom
Heart Notes: Passion Fruit, Vanilla, Vetyver 
Base Notes: Patchouli, Toffy, Musk

Tangerine and orange blossom fruity with a just detectable sweet floral immediately announce their arrival from the bottle quickly followed by the note of passion fruit and I find myself floating above ground. Light hints of vanilla bring this parfum closer to earth and rounds out the next note as it makes its presence known. Vetyver joins our composition moist, woody and balmy at which point I find myself standing on solid ground again. Patchouli further confirms that, yes, I am standing on solid ground and soft musk lends another component of earth just before toffy shows up to keep my feet just an inch over solid ground again.

The Eau de Parfum may be purchased at Parfumerie Nasreen.

1oz./30ml
$225.00

No comments:

Post a Comment