Wednesday, November 13, 2013

House of Sillage

The House of Sillage

I have taken the following from the website of this superb fragrance house. It was written by the founder Nicole Mather:  

"I grew to admire the brilliance of scent, and how it can transport you to another place, another time. With this in mind, I have created a line of luxurious and sophisticated fragrances, gathering wisdom from people who have devoted their lives to this particular kind of beauty, collecting rare components from exotic locales.  A synthesis of artistry and craft, tradition and innovation. 

At the House of Sillage, we have poured our hearts into the art of fragrance. Our creations, in both scent and presentation offer timeless elegance, designed for the most discriminating clientele."

The noses behind the parfum line are Francis Camoil and Mark Buxton. 

I have for the last seven entries reviewed all of the current parfums extraits from the House of Sillage. Six from the Signature Collection which are also in the Limited Edition collection along with the addition of Holiday. (Cherry Garden, Nouez Moi, Tiara, Benevolence, Emerald Reign, Love is in the Air, and Limited Edition only Holiday) The Limited Edition Bottles are Beautiful and decorated with Swarovski crystals on the most ornate tops. The Signature Collection bottles are also very pretty and to me resemble cupcakes! Who wouldn't want at least one of these for their very own. 

For me there was not a parfum from this house where I turned up my nose saying, no. Each one was different and intriguing, a pure pleasure to try on my skin. All were very long lasting and completely wearable without the fear of offending anyone I may come into contact with. 

At this point I wonder. If I had to choose favorites, which ones would I choose. I can't make up my mind on three but I can give you four: Emerald Reign, Benevolence, Cherry Garden and Holiday. Now let me complicate things further for myself and decide on my favorite. Now here in lies the most difficulty. I have two. They are Emerald Reign and Benevolence. However, the one that I finally have decided is my absolute favorite in this line for me personally is, Benevolence. 

Now I would like to extend my warmest thanks to Nasreen Rehmat and Valleri Ortiz at Parfumerie Nasreen for sending these wonderful parfums my way to enjoy. Believe me ladies, the pleasure was all mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment