Saturday, November 2, 2013

TIARA

House of Sillage

Citrus/Floral/Vanilla/Musk

Parfum Extrait

Notes: Calabrian Green Tangerine, Cinnamon, Bulgarian Rose Oil, Peony, Cedar Oil, Madagascan Vanilla, Soft White Musk, Amber

House of Sillage description:

"Emotive and sensuously magnetic, Tiara is a modern classic. Vanilla and musk notes infused with rare and delicate florals create a sumptuously evocative fragrance that is further transformed by the woman wearing it." 

This lovely floral parfum misted on with the Calbrian Green Tangerine and Cinnamon spicy and citrusy. Followed quickly by the Bulgarian Rose and Peony fresh and floral. The citrus now fades and the spices and florals are joined by the cedar oil, vanilla and soft white musk. Nice. The twist was what the Amber did to the whole composition. I could not believe it. The addition of amber made me think that I was standing in a field of sun warmed flowers. Yes, warm flowers. Tiara is very lovely. I could nearly see the yellow sunlight bathing a field of flowers as I kept raising my wrist to my nose. Not too strong, nice sillage and long lasting.

Available at Parfumerie Nasreen.

Signature Collection bottle $350.00 or
Limited Edition Bottle $1,200.00
Both are 2.5 oz./ .75 ml.


No comments:

Post a Comment