Friday, November 4, 2011

Eau d' Hadrien By Annick Goutal

Scent Type: Chypre - Fresh
Composition: Sicilian Lemon, grapefruit, citron, cypress

My personal description: Juicy sparkling lemon on a bed of cypress.

This is my go to scent. I have loved it for many years now. It is one that I wear when I want a pick me up or don't know what else I want to wear. It's great for anytime or any occasion. Especially if you suffer from migraines or don't like floral or heavy scents.  I have never had a negative comment about my fragrance when I wear this. As simple as its composition is, it is classy. A feel good fragrance to wear comfortably.

Annick Goutal recommended the layering of other fragrances of her collection right over it. There are others in her line that were created to be mixed and layered together. One example would be to layer together, Eau De Camille and Eau d' Hadrien.

Eau d' Hadrien can be purchased in two strengths, EDT and EDP.

Its staying power depends on your own body chemistry and the season. It tends to last longer in warmer weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment