Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I need to sample this!

Another creation from perfumer Mathilde Laurent, Cartier Baiser Vole' is classified as a  fresh, powdery floral.

This fragrance was created imagining what the whole lily would smell like, according to Mathilde Laurent. That is correct, leaves, stem, pedals and pistil. The bottle is lovely and smoothe in appearance with it's rounded edges and was fashioned after a Cartier cigarette lighter. How interesting, because the top appears to flip up to reveal the spray mechanizum.

It is one of those newer modern creations of, light on the floral and more on the powdery easy scents or so I've read. Doesn't it sound intriguing? It does to me so, now this is on my must sample list as well. I'll let you know when I've tried it.

2 comments:

  1. This one actually sounds interesting to me too. You will have to let me know what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one may have to wait for a trip to the old mall. Unless a sample falls in my lap up here. I will definitely post about it once I've had the chance to get my hands on a tester or the sample.

    ReplyDelete