Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Place of Interest

There are many perfumes which are hard to find and others that some of us don't even know about. Maybe, just for curiosity you enjoy trying different perfumes that you have never heard of or are looking for something that not everyone else is wearing. Well, let me tell you about a site you can go to find such fragrances. Yes, there is one and it's in Seattle Washington. It's Parfumes Nasreen. After finding something of interest you can call them and speak with them about the different fragrances. When last I called there, the staff was extremely helpful and they are very good at what they do. There is a list of hard to find fragrances and if you don't see the one you are looking for, it doesn't hurt to call and ask if they can possibly get it for you. Who knows, you may be lucky enough to speak with Nasreen herself. I remember years ago she answered the phone when I called and was extremely knowledgable. I enjoyed our conversation. She carries names such as CREED, Crown, Caron and many more. The link is pasted below if you'd like to shop or just take a peek. I hope that you enjoy what you see and are please with what you will find there. I know I was.


http://www.parfumerienasreen.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment